It’s the Friday before Valentine’s day, so this week’s Project Friday features items that are romantic and/or sexy.
- Lolita legs (knit). From Knitty’s “Sex and the Knitty” issue, sexy stockings to knit.
- Velvet oblivion (knit). Also from “Sex and the Knitty”, a sexy foofy blindfold.
- Bikini top and panties (crochet). I can imagine lots of ways to dress these up: using extra-soft fine yarn, choosing colors like red or black, adding bows or lace edging…
- “Fullish” heart pillow (crochet). A fluffy soft heart-shaped boudoir pillow.
- Fillet heart afghan (crochet). A lacy heart blanket done in thread crochet.
- T-shirt underwear (sewing). Adapt a sexy t-shirt into a sexy pair of panties!
- The Missionary (origami). Now you too can make origami of people gettin’ it on.
- Curved-Flap Valentine Card (printed paper). A new twist on a homemade card.
- Valentine Sachet (cross-stitch). “A simple yet attractive Valentine sachet in the Victorian tradition. Fill with your favorite sachet blend to create a very special Valentine for that special someone in your life.”
- Scented Bath Oil (general crafting/mixed). Sweet, sensual, scented bath oil in a beautiful bottle.
- “Love” door wreath (general crafting). A cool wreath that spells out “Love”.
This is way more stuff than I would normally add on a Project Friday, but I just couldn’t decide which items to not include. So enjoy, and have a good weekend!