I thought that in honor of the month of March, I’d make this week’s list of project links about lions and lambs.
- Crochet lamb. A cuddly stuffed toy lamb.
- Lil Lamb Steelwool Holder (crochet) – using a recycled margarine tub and yarn, a cute lamb that could be used to hold lotsa cool stuff.
- Lion Crafts for Kids (mixed/general crafting) Lots of cool lion-themed crafts to make with kids.
- Polymer Clay Lion (polymer clay). He’s so cute!
- Gryffindor Lion Charted Pattern – PDF file. Charted pattern of a medieval rampant lion that could be used for filet crochet, knit, embroidery, beadwork, or anything else that uses charted patterns.
- Lion Scarf Project – (knit) Stitch and Bitch London are attempting to knit four 45-foot (13.5m) scarves for those chilly lions in London’s Trafalgar Square in honour and support of those who fight Cancer and in memory of those who have sadly been lost. That is nearly 200-foot of scarf and a whole lot of yarn!